For a limited time only! Order via Mira eShop to enjoy free service, tea and condiment charges !
Roasted Duck in Beijing Style is one of the top ten signature dishes in Tsui Hang Village. Our Chefs have specially put together a sharing set dinner for four, featuring Roasted Duck in two cooking styles and some more Cantonese classics in one go. Available from now until 30 April, 2021.
Roasted Duck in Beijing Style
Sautéed Scallops with Seasonal Vegetable
Roasted Duck wrapped in Lettuce or Braised Duck with Bitter Melon
Simmered Vegetables with Wolfberries in Supreme Soup
Fired Rice with Conpoy, Pork Floss and Egg White
Sweetened Walnut Cream
Pre-order via Mira eShop to enjoy 26% off, i.e. $1,168 per set dinner only. (Original Price: $1,580), including service charge and tea charges.
Tsim Sha Tsui Branch
L5, Mira Place 1, 132 Nathan Road, TST, Kowloon
+852 2376 2882
2/F, New World Tower, 16-18 Queen's Road Central, Central, HK
+852 2524 2012
Causeway Bay Branch
22/F, Lee Theatre, 99 Percival Street, Causeway Bay, HK
+852 2409 4822
2. The menu is for dinner dine-in consumption at Tsui Hang Village only.
3. Daily quota apply. The offer is served on a first come first served basis, according to the booking record of the restaurant.
4. Maximum one menu can be ordered per table per transaction.
5. The menu cannot be used in conjunction with other offers, discounts, dining vouchers, set menus, discounted dishes and other free dishes.
6. The menu is not applicable to bespoke menus, events, VIP rooms, banquets and private parties.
7. Advance booking with at least 1 day prior to the dining date is required.
8. In case of any disputes, Tsui Hang Village reserves the right of final decision.